Experienced Mortgage Loan Officers Wanted!
Think you have the experience and talent to be a top producer?
Tired of fighting to fund your loans?
You know how to get the job done but are missing support?
Then Carrington Mortgage Services, WANTS YOU!
Carrington Mortgage Services, a subsidiary of Carrington Mortgage Holdings, is a specialty finance company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We service several billion in mortgages and are licensed to arrange financing in a majority of states in the U.S.
Carrington Mortgage Holdings manages every aspect of single family assets in any phase of the market. Our core markets include asset manager and broker dealer, residential mortgage origination and special servicing, property management and maintenance and real estate sales and settlement services.
The Carrington Family of Companies employs in excess of 1600 full time associates in various locations throughout the US.
As a member of the Carrington Family you’ll benefit from…
• Aggressive commission plan
• Diverse product lines
• Paperless loan file flow and process
• Service level commitments for all support functions
• A choice of having processing in the branch or at the corporate office
• Competitive benefits package including, medical, dental, vision and much more
- 2+ years of mortgage lending experience preferred.
- Safe Act of 2008 certification required.
- Must be team oriented.
- Strong experience with FHA and conventional loans.
- Experienced with purchase transactions.
- Must be able to follow loan protocols.
- Must be efficient with computers and loan operating systems.
To apply to this position:
Recruiter Contact Info:
Please visit our website: www.carringtonhc.com
Carrington Mortgage Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. CMS will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company